Angels' Arms Mentor/ Volunteer Application
Life Launch Mentor Info.
Join Life Launch, become a mentor and help guide our youth as they explore, prepare and transition from foster care to young adult life.
Life Launch involves working one-on-one with youth and incorporates life skills, career exploration, job shadowing, mentoring, and college visits as well as collaboration with other agencies focusing on the aging-out population.
Just some ways to give back as a mentor:
- Introduce youth to new experiences and interests
- Tutor a youth
- Help with ACT test prep
- Provide job shadowing or internship opportunities
- Help complete job or college applications
- Provide personal and financial planning assistance
- Host or attend a youth activity for our group
- Practice life skills like cooking, budgeting, grocery shopping, etc.